[BioC] Have troubles with finding Annotations for Bovine and Rhesus\' platforms

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Thu Feb 14 17:58:46 CET 2013

Hi Kaj,

On 2/14/2013 11:48 AM, Kaj Chokeshaiusaha [guest] wrote:
> Dear whom it may concern,
>
> I'm working with the platforms as following:
> 1. Agilent-015354 Bovine Oligo Microarray (4x44K)

I don't think there is a .db package for this one. You could go to
earray (https://earray.chem.agilent.com/earray/) and find the correct
GeneList, and then use AnnotationForge to create one. It could be fun,
and help you break out of that 'pure biologist' rut you appear to be in ;-D

> 2. Affymetrix GeneChip Rhesus Macaque Genome Array [Rhesus]

biocLite("rhesus.db")

> 3. Affymetrix GeneChip Mouse Gene 1.0 ST Array

biocLite("mogene10sttranscriptcluster.db")

assuming that you have summarized at the transcript level (and IMO you
should).

Best,

Jim