[BioC] Where can I download/install old packages like 'org.Rn.eg.db' based on rn4?

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Sat Dec 21 01:53:17 CET 2013

Steve is right.  You could go and do that.  However in this case we have
already done the work for you.  You can find a package here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/data/annotation/html/TxDb.Rnorvegicus.UCSC.rn4.ensGene.html

That should get you transcript locations for RN4.

For more information about how you can make use of that resource and of
others like it, please be sure to also peak at our workflow:

http://www.bioconductor.org/help/workflows/annotation/annotation/

   Marc