[BioC] XCMS for LC-MS

Bashar Amer [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Fri Dec 20 09:09:20 CET 2013

I am a user of XCMS for analysing LC-MS data. I have 500 samples(chromatograms) and I am getting an error message when ever I start the analysis saying cant make a vector of some MB size.
I got the message after applying this command, it Works for some samples but at some point it stops:

> xset <- xcmsSet(myDir, ppm = 25, peakwidth = c(20,50), method ="centWave", snthresh = 10, prefilter = c(3,100), mzCenterFun ="wMean", integrate = 1, mzdiff = -0.001, fitgauss = FALSE)

would you please help me and inform me how i woud be possible increasing the capacity,

 -- output of sessionInfo():

(Error: cannot allocate vector of size 225.3 Mb)

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.