[BioC] Complete variant toolbox: gmapR/VariantTools/VariantAnnotation

Julian Gehring julian.gehring at embl.de
Sun Dec 8 19:13:59 CET 2013

Hi Thomas,

In this case, I assume that you are referring to columns added by
functions of the 'VariantTools' and 'gmapR' packages.  These are simply
additional columns in a 'VRanges' object and not part of a standard
'VRanges' class.  'help("tallyVariants", package = "VariantTools")' goes
a bit into the details.

Best wishes
Julian