[BioC] edgeR

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Dec 4 05:35:48 CET 2013

Dear Bogdan,

edgeR is updated all the time.  There have been no changes that make the
package much less sensitive, but the default value for the dispersion
prior weight was changed some time ago as was the syntax for specifying
the prior weight.  See help for prior.df in estimateTagwispDisp() and
estimateGLMTagwiseDisp().  The prior.df determines the amount of squeezing
that is applied to the tagwise dispersion values.

Best wishes
Gordon