[BioC] loss of stranding in alignments from recent versions of Rsubread

Wei Shi shi at wehi.EDU.AU
Mon Apr 22 02:13:37 CEST 2013

Hi Tim,

The sam2bed function does not output strand information in both the latest version and old versions of Rsubread. I have just changed it to make it output a BED6 file, which includes strand information for each read.

I just committed the changes to bioc devel svn. You should be able to access it in a couple of days.

Best regards,
Wei