[BioC] Rgraphviz plot with edge weights

Sam Steingold sds at gnu.org
Wed Oct 17 17:48:41 CEST 2012

I have
A graphNEL graph with undirected edges
Number of Nodes = 41
Number of Edges = 816
each edge has a weight.
how do I tell plot() to respect edge weights?
(higher weight => thicker, straighter and shorter edge).
I suppose I should be using the edgeAttrs argument, but I cannot figure
out how.
Thanks.

PS. I also have vertex attributes which indicate vertex size.

PPS. I got the graph object from the igraph object using
igraph.to.graphNEL(http://igraph.sourceforge.net/doc/R/graphNEL.html);
it would be nice to be able to create a graph from a list of vetexes and
their sizes and a list of edges and their weights, like
(http://igraph.sourceforge.net/doc/R/graph.data.frame.html).

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on Ubuntu 12.04 (precise) X 11.0.11103000
http://www.childpsy.net/ http://truepeace.org http://honestreporting.com