[BioC] Generating GEO submission files from beadarray summary data

Mark Dunning mark.dunning at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 10:51:13 CEST 2012

Hi all,

At the moment, there is no function in beadarray for creating a GEO
submission file. However, if people feel it would be a useful
addition, I'd be willing to add it to the next release.

In the meantime, I think you might have to hack the existing code in
lumi to work. I have some code that I wrote a while ago that I can
send you. It seemed to work for my purposes.

Mark