[BioC] Error, while using produceGEOSampleInfoTemplate

Aliaksei Holik salvador at bio.bsu.by
Fri Oct 5 01:54:39 CEST 2012

Dear Tim,

Thanks for your clarifications. I am now trying to either convert
existing beadarray generated data into LumiBatch or generate a GEO
submittable file from it. But before I embark on a fun if time consuming
mission of writing my own code, I would appreciate if you or anybody
else could advise me if such functions are already available.

Many thanks!

Aliaksei.