[BioC] edgeR/DESeq for ChIP-seq analysis

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Fri Nov 9 22:49:48 CET 2012

Hi Rory, Mark, and others -

sorry if this is an ignorant question, is there are already something published where the peak calling was side-stepped, and edgeR or DESeq were simply called on the counts from all possible windows (i.e. all possible mid-points, all plausible widths), and useful results were gotten?

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang

PS Rory - very nice paper of yours, congratulations!