[BioC] Genes to SNPs Tool

Yong Li mail.yong.li at googlemail.com
Sun May 27 11:38:19 CEST 2012

Hi Ovokeraye,

not sure how would you define "associated SNPs". If you meant the SNPs
located in the gene, then the code in my previous post using BiomaRt
can do the job.

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2012-May/045521.html

My problem was that with 50 genes it will not work. But with 10 or 20
genes it works.

Hope that helps.

Yong