[BioC] Fwd: heatmap.2 question

Wang, Li li.wang at ttu.edu
Thu May 24 17:37:46 CEST 2012

Hi, Alyaa

Assuming that you have an object "hr" which clusters rows by spearman correlation as distance method,
hr <- hclust(as.dist(1-cor(t(y), method="spearman")), method="complete"), y is your matrix here.

hr$labels[hr$order]
it will print the row labels in the order they appear in the tree.

I donot know if this is what you want.

Best
Li