[BioC] How to open the edgeR Users Guide within R?

Cei Abreu-Goodger cei at langebio.cinvestav.mx
Tue May 22 06:39:46 CEST 2012

Dear all,

In previous versions of R/BioC I was able to access the edgeR Users
Guide from within R using the openVignette() function. Now this points
to a brief vignette which only says that you see the edgeR User's Guide,
but unlike the limmaUsersGuide() convenience function, edgeR doesn't
provide one. I can copy this function and edit it of course, but I
wanted to ask if I missing something obvious? It was nice to be able to
quickly consult the Users Guide from within any R session.

sessionInfo()
R version 2.15.0 (2012-03-30)
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin9.8.0/x86_64 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] C/UTF-8/C/C/C/C

attached base packages:
[1] grDevices datasets  stats     graphics  utils     methods   base

other attached packages:
[1] edgeR_2.6.3         limma_3.12.0        Biobase_2.16.0
BiocGenerics_0.2.0  BiocInstaller_1.4.4

Cheers,

Cei

--