[BioC] DESeq- figures on variance estimation

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Tue Mar 27 18:10:59 CEST 2012

Hi Melissa

the .Rnw file that generated Supplement II is contained within the
tar-ball 'Additional file 3' on
http://genomebiology.com/2010/11/10/R106/additional This was done with
DESeq DESeq_1.1.12, and if your aim is to exactly reproduce that
supplement, please use versions of all packages (and of R) matching the
sessionInfo() output at the begin of that document.

If your aim is data analysis, then please a more recent version of R,
Bioconductor and DESeq. In more recent versions of DESeq, the function
varianceFitDiagnostics has been rendered into an inactive stub, and the
package vignette shows you newer and better suggestions on how to check
fit quality.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang.

Mar/27/12 1:53 PM, Melissa.Martin at lshtm.ac.uk scripsit::