[BioC] edgeR-How to obtain a list of normalized expression values

Philipp Brand Philipp.Brand at uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Mar 16 13:22:56 CET 2012

Hi everybody,

I am relatively new to R, so this might be a stupid question.
I am actually working with edgeR and I'd like to extract a file with the normalized expression values. I do have the normalization factors in the DGEList and the raw values, but I cannot find (or write, it's to early for that because of my scarce knowledge) a function to extract the normalized ones.

Would be nice if somebody could help me with that.

Thanks in advance,
Philipp