[BioC] how to make line graph

Benilton Carvalho beniltoncarvalho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:33:37 CET 2012

Those plots can be generated with something like the below:

x <- 1:50  ## these would be your genes
set.seed(1)
y <- matrix(rnorm(1e4), nc=200) ## this would be your gene expr matrix
col <- rgb(190, 190, 190, alpha=60, maxColorValue=255)
matplot(x, y, type='l', col=col)

or even:

library(MASS)
parcoord(t(y), col=col)