[BioC] unable to readImage using EBImage package

diyanah [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Sat Mar 3 08:23:18 CET 2012

Hi, I'm Diyanah.
Currently I've been working on my final year project (Offline Signature Verification System). I'm required to use R programming and I've found that EBImage going well with R in image processing. I've successfully install R and EBImage package (along with ImageMagick and GTK). The thing is, when I try the command that I get from the "Introduction to EBImage" manual, I receive error/warning message. I hope you may help me solving these problem.

I have already change the directory to where the image is placed, and I have confirmed it by calling a .txt file and it is a success, but when I try for the image, I received these:

 -- output of sessionInfo():

> f =system.file("Images","user186g1.tif", pakage="EBImage")
> user186g1 = readImage (f)
Warning message:
In readImage(f) : requested image not found or could not be loaded

I try calling the directory by the using the PATH (I'm not sure whether the command is correct):

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.