[BioC] Finding differential expressed genes for GSE

Thileepan [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Wed Jun 27 12:19:47 CEST 2012

    I m Thileepan Sekaran Pursuing my Masters in Bioinformatics. Currently I m doing the gene expression profiling of affymetrix data in R. I found the affyexpress package from Bioconductor very interesting and want to use for my analysis but i was stuck when I wanted to find out the differential expressed genes using AffyRegress. The dataset GSE37859 which has been generated in MoGene-1_0-st platform  consist of two groups Fibroblast and iNSC cells and I wanted to find the differentially expressed genes between these two groups with fold change of 2 and pvalue of .05.Can any one help me in finding the differantial expressed genes for the dataset btween two groups.

 -- output of sessionInfo():

"Error in function (classes, fdef, mtable)  :
  unable to find an inherited method for function "annotation", for signature "matrix"

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.