[BioC] HTqPCR - limmaCtData using samples with different number of replicates?

Fletez-Brant, Christopher (NIH/VRC) [C] christopher.fletez-brant at nih.gov
Tue Jun 26 19:32:31 CEST 2012

Hi Heidi,

Thanks for setting me straight - I in fact have a panel of 96 unrepeated
features, used to produce experiments with a variable number of replicates
per group.  This works very well.

Thanks!