[BioC] How do you find your orthologues?

Karl Brand k.brand at erasmusmc.nl
Tue Jun 26 18:20:58 CEST 2012

Bruce, Hans, Alex,

Many thanks for the tips and the example.

Both biomaRt and HomoVert look excellent to map across species. But, and
i could be wrong, i could be out of luck for for a direct mapping
to/from GI numbers.

I'll either be back with a solution. Or a new thread :)

Thanks again,

Karl

--
Karl Brand
Dept of Cardiology and Dept of Bioinformatics