[BioC] Using limma for quantitative proteomics data

Yong Li mail.yong.li at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 26 00:05:22 CEST 2012

Dear Bernd,

thank you for your answer and the paper. It was mentioned in the paper
that the R script used for the analysis was in a Bioconductor data
package named mRNAinteractomeHeLa, however I couldn't find it on the
Bioc web site. The paper is new so probably I should wait for the next
Bioc release?

Best regards,
Yong