[BioC] DESeq and contrasts

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Jun 21 01:56:00 CEST 2012

Dear Joshua,

edgeR does exactly this.  It has the ability to fit any designed
experiment with any number of factors, and has an easy interface to
extract any contrast from such a fit.  See page 17 of the edgeR user's
guide for a very simple example of the use of a contrast:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/vignettes/edgeR/inst/doc/edgeRUsersGuide.pdf

Best wishes
Gordon