[BioC] Newbie methylation and stats question

Gustavo Fernández Bayón gbayon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 09:40:57 CEST 2012

Well, to sum up, I wanted to thank you all for your kind and constructive answers.

Now I am getting to work through the references you provided. There are a lot of things to learn in this field and I am still at the beginning. If I still have problems, be sure I'll be back in the list for asking.

Regards,
Gus

Enviado con Sparrow (http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/?sig)