[BioC] Analysis and annotation (full) of Affymetrix Mouse Exon 1.0 ST arrays

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Wed Jun 13 20:33:34 CEST 2012

Dear Andreas,

Please note that I talk only about package xps, which does contain it's
own annotation, based on the Affymetrix annotation files, in this case
on files "MoEx-1_0-st-v1.na32.mm9.probeset.csv" and
"MoEx-1_0-st-v1.na32.mm9.transcript.csv", respectively. Thus with xps
you can do rma() on the trancript level and get the transcript annotation.

Package xps creates first a "scheme" file (see e.g. script
"script4schemes.R") which contains the Affymetrix annotation files for
probesets and transcripts, including the MoEx 1.0 ST identifiers.

Best regards
Christian