[BioC] Max Common Subgraph

Paul Shannon pshannon at fhcrc.org
Wed Jun 13 05:58:19 CEST 2012

RBGL would be worth taking a look at, if you haven't already.  It is an R wrapper around the Boost Graph Library:

 http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_49_0/libs/graph/doc/index.html

Try this:

  biocLite ('RBGL')
  library (RBGL)
  help(package='RBGL')

Perhaps some elements of the solution may be found there.  Methods on the BioC graph class may provide some other elements -- you may already have looked at this as well:

  help(package=graph)

 - Paul