[BioC] Question about ChIPpeakAnno

Petros Kolovos p.kolovos at erasmusmc.nl
Wed Jun 6 21:30:27 CEST 2012

Dear Julie,

Thank you very much

However I still cannot make the venn diagrams appeared with the
aforementioned code in the previous emails

 venn=makeVennDiagram(RangedDataList (pr, Anno_exon),NameOfPeaks =
 c("peaks","exon"),maxgap = 0, totalTest = 500000)
 Warning message:
 In findOverlappingPeaks(Peaks[[1]], Peaks[[2]], NameOfPeaks1 =
NameOfPeaks[1],  :
  Please use select instead of multiple!

I will post the session info ()

Thanks
Petros

> Sorry, Petros!
>
> It is - instead of _.
>
> http://www.bioconductor.org/help/course-materials/2011/BioC2011/LabStuff/ChI
> PpeakAnno-BioC2011.pdf
>
> For your other questions in a separate email, you need to give
> sessionInfo()
> and tell us whether you are able to get the example work. Thanks!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Julie
>

> On 6/6/12 3:22 PM, "Petros Kolovos" <p.kolovos at erasmusmc.nl> wrote:
>
>> Dear Julie
>>
>> the
>> http://www.bioconductor.org/help/course-materials/2011/BioC2011/BioC2011_ChIPp
>> eakAnno.pdf
>> doesn't work. Could you please check it?
>>
>> Best regards
>> Petros
>>

>>> Petros,
>>>
>>> Totaltest specifies the total number of tests performed to obtain the
>>> list
>>> of peaks.
>>>
>>> This is one of the frequently asked questions and many have contributed
>>> wisdoms to address this question. Could you please take a look at the
>>> slides
>>> at