[BioC] Unable to perform GCRMA/RMA with cdf file 'mogene11stv1mmentrezgcdf'

Trent Simmons Trent.Simmons at oicr.on.ca
Mon Jun 4 16:52:33 CEST 2012

Oh sheesh.  I missed the explanation.  Sorry, and thank you again!

Trent Simmons
Volunteer-Student

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
MaRS Centre, South Tower
101 College Street, Suite 800
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 0A3

Toll-free: 1-866-678-6427
www.oicr.on.ca

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this message may not be that of the organization.