[BioC] GenomicFeatures makeTranscriptDbFromBiomart failure

Malcolm Cook mec at stowers.org
Tue Jan 3 18:04:02 CET 2012

Hi,

> The patch that Michael mentioned actually arrived at the exact moment
> that I was testing the bug fix above which means that it has a some
> conflicts I will have to resolve, but it should be added to devel very soon.

I am inquiring after the status of the patch that allows 'host' argument to
makeTranscriptDbFromBiomart, which I would like to call as

makeTranscriptDbFromBiomart(biomart = "fungi_mart_12"
                              ,host="fungi.ensembl.org"
                              ,dataset = "spombe_eg_gene"
                              )

Do you have any suggestions for how to proceed with my aim?

Thanks!

Malcolm Cook - Stowers Institute