[BioC] Odd warning in simpleaffy, using quality control

David Westergaard david at harsk.dk
Tue Feb 28 14:11:45 CET 2012

Hi Maciej,

The cdf package is installed and working. (I've been preprocessing the
same datafiles using 'affy') I still (almost) the same error:

Attaching package: 'hugene10stv1cdf'

The following object(s) are masked from 'package:hgu133plus2cdf':

    i2xy, xy2i

Error: NAs in foreign function call (arg 1)
In addition: Warning message:
In qc.affy(unnormalised, ...) :
  CDF Environment name ' hgu133plus2cdf ' does not match cdfname '
hugene10stv1cdf '

I might have missunderstood something. Does the qc function in
simpleaffy not recognize cdfName by itself, or do I have to specify
it?

Best,
David