[BioC] Goseq plot

Alicia Oshlack alicia.oshlack at mcri.edu.au
Tue Feb 28 12:20:57 CET 2012

Hi Al,

Even though the spline is fit on all the data (green line) the plot is made
by binning the genes according the length or number of reads and calculating
the proportion of DE in each bin. Therefore you get fewer points than the
number of DE genes. As you know to just plot genes individually is just
plotting 1 or 0 and doesn¹t give you a feel for the proportions.

Cheers,
Alicia