[BioC] Reading 5000 celfiles with ReadAffy

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Wed Feb 22 22:43:40 CET 2012

To reply to Henrik's challenge.
As Paul mentioned xps is able to process this amount of CEL-files. In
fact quite some time ago a user of xps was able to process 23,000
CEL-files of HG-U133_Plus_2 arrays. As far as I remember memory usage
was about 2-2.5 GB RAM.

Christian
C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n   S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a
V.i.e.n.n.a           A.u.s.t.r.i.a