[BioC] htSeqTools errors

Juan L. Mateo juan.mateo at cos.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Feb 21 10:40:51 CET 2012

Hi Oscar,

I am aware of the purpose of the cmds function but I got the same error
when I have several samples, so, for simplicity, I posted this example
with only one sample.

I am already using the development version as you can see from the
sessionInfo() output at the end of my first email.

As I said, I can send you the R objects or bam files, just let me know
in which way I should do that since they are too big to be attached in
an email

Best,
Juan