[BioC] baySeq

Tina Asante Boahene ma08tta at brunel.ac.uk
Wed Feb 8 02:38:22 CET 2012

Hi all,

Is it possible to find the FDR of DE genes in baySeq at a set percentage.

Is there a function used in the baySeq vignette to find the FDR at a set percentage.

Example to find the FDR for a topCounts at say 1% within baySeq.

TopCountP<-topCounts(CDPost.Poi, number = 22490, group = 2)

This will give all the FDR for this dataset, however is there a way to just have the result with a pre-set FDR.

Also is there something similar for the DEGseq package.

Thanks.

Kind Regards

Tina