[BioC] biomart database version problem

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Wed Aug 29 19:18:06 CEST 2012

Hi David,

 From ?useMart I see

archive: Boolean to indicate if you want to access archived versions
           of BioMart databases.  Note that this gives access to only a
           limited number of archived BioMarts and the most recent
           archives are often not available. A better alternative is to
           leave archive = FALSE and to specify the url of the archived
           BioMart you want to access see vignette for an example.

and if I then look at the vignette I see that this is outlined clearly
on pages 14-15.

Best,

Jim