[BioC] Variance stabilization of m-values

Gustavo Fernández Bayón gbayon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 10:06:40 CEST 2012

Hi Tim.

Sorry for the late reply. (OFFTOPIC: my third child decided to be born :) the day after I asked the question in the list, so I have been on paternal leave, and really had no time to answer the emails)

The arcsin proposal is very interesting. I'll give a try too, although, as I have answered to Dr. Smyth, I do not exactly know if the curve is really important as I thought it was the first time. I am currently re-working on that pipeline, because I have to remember the exact point where I was twenty days before, and that is sometimes hard :)

Thank you very much for your hints

Regards,
Gus

Enviado con Sparrow (http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/?sig)