[BioC] RNA-seq analysis and two-way ANOVAs

Elena Sorokin sorokin at wisc.edu
Thu Aug 23 23:49:50 CEST 2012

Hello,

What R packages for differential expression analysis of mRNA-seq data
are currently set up to do statistical testing with two main effects
(two-way ANOVA)?

I know that the latest versions of DESeq and edgeR can do this for
genes; I know DEXSeq can do this for exons; I don't think that the
latest versions of baySeq, DEGSeq or cuffdiff [the latter of which is
not in R, obviously] can currently do this. Would anyone in-the-know
care to update that? If there's a new software package that I missed,
please let me know about that too.

Thanks!
Elena