[BioC] edgeR: DE summary of decideTestsDGE

Yunshun Chen yuchen at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Aug 16 07:04:24 CEST 2012

Dear KJ,

I cannot tell whether you have done something wrong without more detail
of your analysis.
Presumably you used the GLM approach and the likelihood ratio test for
identifying DE genes, and if you followed the users guide then the
results should be correct.
I think it is just because those samples are not very different from
each other, which is possible for some RNA-Seq data sets.
One way to look at the difference between those samples visually is to
plot the Smear plots (see case studies in the users guide), and see
whether you have a lot of genes with large logFC.

Best Wishes,
Yunshun Chen

--
Yunshun Chen,