[BioC] Filtering Codes (analysing Agilent 8x60k using limma)

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Sun Apr 29 03:41:43 CEST 2012

Dear Muralidharan V,

See the case study in the limma User's Guide called "Section 11.8. Agilent
Single-Channel Data: Gene expression in thymus from female Wistar rats".
The description on GEO says that this is 8x60k data.

As far as I know, there is no difference in the analysis steps for 4x44k
or 8x60k arrays.

Best wishes
Gordon