[BioC] edgeR reading data

Wang, Li li.wang at ttu.edu
Fri Apr 13 18:35:30 CEST 2012

Dear Gordon

Thanks very much for your reply.
My data are now in txt format. They are separate files, each representing a sample. In each file, I specify two columns, one for gene Name, the other for expression value (total exon reads, no transformation).
I am thinking of the readDGE function as suggested in the manual. I assume that in the function, each time only one file can be red. Then I did to do readDGE for couple of times.
And then I donot know how to combine these reads into one table.
Also I didnot give any information about library size. How could it be computed from the counts?

I appreciate your help  a lot!

Best wishes
Li