[BioC] VariantAnnotation's predictCoding (via getTranscriptSeqs) calls makeUCSCTxListFromGRangesList with wrong function signature?

Valerie Obenchain vobencha at fhcrc.org
Thu Apr 5 19:55:18 CEST 2012

Hi SangChul,

Thanks for the bug report. You are correct, the problem was due to an
update to .makeUCSCTxListFromGRangesList()  in GenomicFeatures. The
'reorder.exons.on.minus.strand' argument has been replaced by
'decreasing.rank.on.minus.strand'.  Now fixed in release 1.2.4 and devel
1.3.4. These versions should be available through
biocLite("VariantAnnotation") tomorrow.

Valerie