[BioC] RE : memory problem to read CEL files

Simon Noël simon.noel.2 at ulaval.ca
Wed Mar 30 21:05:10 CEST 2011

Hi,

I already get that problem under windows.  There a function to increase memory that windows can use.  I put it with an if to detect the OS so it don't cause any error if you run it under linux or windows because the function to allocate memory only work under windows.  So now, every R script I create automatically contain those line.

#Allocate memory under windows
if (.Platform$OS.type == "windows")
{
    memory.limit(size = 4095)