[BioC] dealing with negative values in illumina

Mete Civelek mcivelek at mednet.ucla.edu
Mon Mar 28 18:59:45 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have used both Lumi and limma to normalize the data using vst followed by
rns (Lumi) and negqc (limma). Is there a function in either of the package
that allows me to output the processed data at the "gene" level as opposed
to "probe" level? I wrote my own script to look for the probes that annotate
to the same gene and average them but I was wondering if there is already a
built-in function in either of the packages.

Thanks

Mete Civelek