[BioC] Using Sample IDs from Sample Name column

Ross Haggart rhaggart at fastmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 28 11:37:44 CEST 2011

Good morning,
I have a large LDA data set of 480 cards. Each card has 8 samples with
the same 48 assays in each lane. I do not have an array of sample IDs
outwith the data (although I could make one if I had to = time
consuming). readCtData seems to use the filename as the sample ID by
default, or accept an array of filenames. My filenames are the barcode
of the LDA, not the sample name.

In readCtData is there a way to assign sample = from a column within the
data files?

Regards,

RH