[BioC] Human Gene 1.1 ST cdf

Nicolas Servant Nicolas.Servant at curie.fr
Mon Mar 21 17:51:13 CET 2011

Thanks Jim.
I found a cdf on BrainArray
http://www.affymetrix.com/browse/products.jsp?navMode=34000&productId=131554&navAction=jump&aId=productsNav#1_1
Then I plan to simply use the RMA function from the affy package.

require(hugene11stv1hsentrezgcdf)
require(hugene11stv1hsentrezg.db)
require(hugene11stv1hsentrezgprobe)
cdfname <- "hugene11stv1hsentrezg"
abatch <- ReadAffy(celfile.path=rawDataDir, cdfname=cdfname)
rmaData <- rma(abatch, cdfname = cdfname)

Is there still some reason to use xps or oligo instead of the affy
package ?
The vignette of oligo seems to also use RMA ...
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.7/bioc/vignettes/oligo/inst/doc/V5ExonGene.pdf

Thanks
Nicolas

--