[BioC] Agi4x44PreProcess /filtering probenames from GeneName

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Sat Mar 19 10:46:11 CET 2011

Dear Maria

I am not sure I understood your question, anyway: would perhaps the
'strsplit' function of R help you, that allows you to split strings and
then extract components?

E.g. the idiom

       sapply(strsplit(x, ","), "[", 2)

will extract the text between the first and second comma in each string
within x.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang