[BioC] Reading GFF using Starr

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Fri Mar 4 19:30:18 CET 2011

Dear Feseha

I am not sure whether this will solve your question, but have you tried

cat chrI.gff chrII.gff chrIII.gff chrIV.gff chrV.gff chrX.gff > all.gff

(on the OS command line) and then

transcriptAnno = read.gffAnno("all.gff", feature="transcript")

(in R). Alternatively, if you are so unfortunate to work with an
operating system that does not have 'cat', you could also e.g. use R's
readLines and writeLines.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang