[BioC] Affymetrix microarray normalization based on hybridization spikes

federico.comoglio federico.comoglio at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:28:02 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm performing Affymetrix GeneChip microarray analysis. I I was wondering if the normalization procedure that exploits the hybridization spike intensities is already implemented in one of the Bioconductor packages. If yes, can you kindly indicate me where?
I have tried to figure out that by myself looking at the many package guides but it seems it is no part of the current releases.

Many Thanks for your time,

Federico Comoglio