[BioC] iFlow and current Bioconductor release

Gabriel Nathan Kaufman, Mr gabriel.kaufman at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Mar 1 16:44:08 CET 2011

Dear Chao-Jen,

I recently noticed that the iFlow package was back up on the devel branch of Bioconductor, but I got an error message when I tried to install it:

> source("http://www.bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
BioC_mirror = http://www.bioconductor.org
Change using chooseBioCmirror().

> biocLite("iFlow")
Using R version 2.12.1, biocinstall version 2.7.4.
Installing Bioconductor version 2.7 packages:
[1] "iFlow"
Please wait...

Warning message:
In getDependencies(pkgs, dependencies, available, lib) :
  package ‘iFlow’ is not available

Is the package still unbuilt, or can I install it some other way?

Thanks once again,

Gabriel Kaufman
McGill University Complex Traits Group