[BioC] Distribution of negative controls on Illumina HT12-v4 chips

Wei Shi shi at wehi.EDU.AU
Tue Mar 1 23:14:05 CET 2011

Hi Arnar:

	Although it is possible that the scanner upgrade could be the cause, but I think this possibility is quite weak. I will be happy to have a look at your control data to see if there is anything unusual with your controls. You can send me your control data only (the control probe profile) off-line if you like. I don't really think Illumina Technical Support can help you on this matter.

Cheers,
Wei