[BioC] Which resources for pathway analysis?

January Weiner january.weiner at mpiib-berlin.mpg.de
Tue Mar 1 09:27:53 CET 2011

Dear Gilbert,

thanks for pointing me to GeneAnswers, this is definitely an
interesting tool. I have installed GeneAnswers using biocLIte.

However, in the documentation, I do find GO, DOLite and KEGG
mentioned, but not caBIO. How do I use GeneAnswers with caBIO?

Kind regards,

j.

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.10.1 (2009-12-14)
i486-pc-linux-gnu

locale:
 [1] LC_CTYPE=en_US.utf8       LC_NUMERIC=C
 [3] LC_TIME=en_US.utf8        LC_COLLATE=en_US.utf8
 [5] LC_MONETARY=C             LC_MESSAGES=en_US.utf8
 [7] LC_PAPER=en_US.utf8       LC_NAME=C
 [9] LC_ADDRESS=C              LC_TELEPHONE=C
[11] LC_MEASUREMENT=en_US.utf8 LC_IDENTIFICATION=C

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
 [1] GeneAnswers_1.2.0   MASS_7.3-5          RSQLite_0.9-1
 [4] DBI_0.2-5           XML_3.1-0           annotate_1.24.1
 [7] AnnotationDbi_1.8.2 Biobase_2.6.1       RCurl_1.4-2
[10] bitops_1.0-4.1      igraph_0.5.5-1

[1] tools_2.10.1 xtable_1.5-6

--
Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology